- Join a team of qualified professionals working together to solve interesting math, statistics, and technology challenges
- Utilize your expertise to install and configure ARX de-identification software and other tools
- Contribute to improvements in overall world population health by facilitating the safe and secure sharing of clinical, biological, and epidemiological data for research and other valuable purposes
- Work remotely from the comfort of your own home office
- Enjoy the convenience of flexible hours and yes you even get paid
Securely access remote data sources, use data masking and ARX de-identification software to de-identify private sensitive data.
Install, configure, and operate the ARX de-identification software, database management, file management, and other software tools.
Work with an expert committee of math and statistics experts to implement the anonymization methods and strategies that they define using the ARX deidentifier and Hush-Hush data masking tools.
Meet (remotely or on-site) one or two times each week with an expert committee to focus de-identifying sensitive personal data for data recipients.
We provide orientation and training for tools, industry standards, and the info incognito risk base methodology for applying the HIPAA expert determination method using the ARX de-identification tool.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or mathematics (computer science focus)
- Familiarity with HIPAA expert determination method, data masking, anonymization, or de-identification is a plus
- Experience with ARX de-identification tool a plus
- SQL programming experience required
- MS SQL Server database and SSIS experience a plus
- Java or python programming experience a plus
- Excellent communication, documentation, and team skills
- Part time 8-16 hours per week
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Qualified and interested candidates, kindly email your resume and salary requirements to: